Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Houdini This

Happy Birthday Harry! (1874-1926)

In honor of Harry's birthday I challenge you all to find something in your life that you would like to escape.

Is there a situation you would like to get out of?

Do you have a set of ideals you've outgrown and need to rethink?

Do you need to escape from those last 50 pounds? 5 pounds?

Do you want to escape a ho hum world of blogging and come into your own?

Today is the day to set things in motion to escape the shackles that bind you. Harry would approve. As a matter of fact he would insist you escape life's handcuffs, unless of course they are cuffed to a very handsome man. Then you lock the door so he can't escape. But, I digress....

My escape will be not to fret over what I write. Thanks Zoo, for giving me that one. I won't fret, you won't fret. We will live fret free like the Minoan civilization. If I apologize for something I write, remind me of my Harry Houdini escape.
This celebration will be a good start for escapism. It will warm you up for the birthday of the modern day Harry Houdini.

David Blaine.

His birthday is April 4, 1073. This guy has upped the game of Houdini and then some. Will you? I don't want any of you to bury yourself alive or freeze yourself to death. I just want you to perform your own brand of magic and come alive. Escape the everyday ho hum and make everyday count. Escape your old imprisoning thoughts which hold you back and let freedom ring. ( pretend you hear Martina McBride singing her song Freedom Ring while you contemplate your Harry Houdini resolution).

Put on your party hats. Grab the blow thingy and celebrate the great escape.

1 comment:

DonnaForeverserenity said...

Read it again,very inspiring!